What am I thinking?

Nothing else.. Just empty mind or whatever cross my mind.
If u don't like to see or read my writing, please read and see again. In case u really don't like it, again don't hesitate to click your mouse & close the window..

Then come back again, i got suprise for you.. hahaha

Monday, January 24, 2011

First Post of the Year 2011

It has been a long time I didn't write any post.. a word sorry enough for you all. hehehe

For this new year, I got new hobby.. maybe I would to share in this blog. For sure this blog will rojak2 sampai you all pening...

Ooo.. ya.. back to the HOBBY..
In 2010 (feel like century), I bought a DSLR camera for myself at RM2,488. Canon EOS 500D that his name.. since that, I like to snap its shutter anytime I like. Blindly use the camera without study or get expertise.. haha At the beginning, I only use AUTOMATIC MODE. So damn AUTOMATIC.. some pics are nice, but some pics are FUCKED! hahahaha

Since I'm a quick genius learner, I manage to learn and start my HOBBY happly with MANUAL MODE.. so, bye-bye AUTOMATIC........ haha


No comments:

Post a Comment